-SUNSHINE YILING-

Monday, April 27, 2009

If time will freeze...

I know I am rather straightforward with my words,and I can sense your unhappiness.But I am really upset with certain things especially after.........

You have the rights to lead your life,choose what you wanna do,be who you wanna be with.
I can't control.
And I don't blame you for whatever decision you made,I don't wanna stress you out.And I know it's gonna be hard on you,I truely truely understand your situation.
I'll be happy for you as long as you're happy,and will be more than happy if you'll remember us and the times we'd together,of cos not forgetting who we are =)

I am sure the rest will feel the same way as I do...

21st birthday celebration in school....
tiew's 19th birthday in school...
school days.....
3D Bloody Valentines before final exams....
Genting trip....
BCM class.....
My 19th birthday celebration....
Our first few swimming sessions....
FOF lesson in the gym....
Bev's 20th birthday celebration...
Ice skating outing after graduation....
Genting trip....

These were the best memories I had....
love you!


No comments: