-SUNSHINE YILING-

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

SUPER SUAY!

Firstly i discovered a huge pimple growing at the back of my head,it's really disturbing cos very painful.

Secondly,retarded indian boy is blind.I don't know why he can't see me and gave me an elbow hard on my right cheek! Really thanks ah! For the ugly blue black.Fcuk you idiot!

And it's right on the same spot where those fcuking malays threw eggs at me in orchard road two years back.There's like so many of us and I am really really that lucky to kanna on my right cheek! 4D also not so zun la! TIEW! and I had one week of blue black on my cheek cos of the eggs!

Thirdly,my right wrist hurts after the bball game,I have no idea why.

Fourthly,my poor phone dropped again,yes AGAIN right after I alighted from bear's car.Hitted the road so hard and cause more scratches to it.DAMN!

Today is such a suay day! =(

No comments: