-SUNSHINE YILING-

Monday, June 15, 2009

THIS WEEK I....

got fined $20 for Jay walking =S damn suay.
sat beside a guy with body odour in the mrt.
made power salad.
had a bad dream of uncle teng! NB,scare the hell outta me.
zi mo fa cai 5 tai in mahjong =D damn shiok ahhhhhh!!
gave my friends lucky numbers to buy 4D.
bought my own 4D for the first time,which didn't strike =(
tanning/swimming alone.
home team career told me if everything goes smoothly I should be enlisting in July.
MONSTERS VS ALIENS with little bf.
little bf's dog pee-ed on my leg =S
bowling which I sucked at,always the loser.
saturday was pleasant with jumbo seafood for dinner,party world and midnight massage over at west plaza which is open 24hrs!damn cool.ok,no idea why uncle william damn high that night! But thanks! =D
IT fair for the first time and it gonna be my last time,I hate the crowd.

need to get rid of ugly panda eyes.
nights!

No comments: