-SUNSHINE YILING-

Friday, June 19, 2009

THURSDAY IS GOOD =)

Cycling with L =)
Planned to visit the pet farm but we didn't know the directions thus went into the fish farm to seek help.But ended up staying in there cos its really an interesting place.

We went to catch guppies,like what we did back then in the childhood.Was quite paiseh at first with all the kids around which made us looked childish,but oh well,we did enjoyed ourselves except that we were itching all over,must be the over polluted dirty water!

I caught many many many guppies while lousy L caught only a handful.

Other than guppies,there's also fish therapy where by the fishes will eat the dead skin from your feet,I've yet to try that...

And prawning/fishing also available till late night =) New activity to kill time at night,woolalala...how cool.

The owner's son offered me a dog,I want it but I don't know whether I should.
So should I or should I not?

And Sony Ericsson T707 is in my hands =)
Too bad its Pink not green.

No comments: